Sunfest 2019 Rules
- BC Liquor Act states intoxicated persons are not permitted to be in licensed areas.
- Valid Sunfest wristbands must be worn at all times and are subject to inspection. Any wristbands found to be altered, tampered with or fraudulent will be removed and the owner will be escorted from site and charged with criminal fraud.
- In order to access the campgrounds, you must have a valid festival wristband AND a valid camp visitor wristband.
- The RCMP and liquor regulations require that everyone have two pieces of valid ID (1 photo) at all times, even if you have a 19+ wristband.
- Underage drinking and/or contributing to a minor is a criminal offense. Police will be involved and violators are subject to ejection, possible arrest and a lifetime ban from Laketown Ranch.
- Outside alcohol is permitted in campgrounds only. NO drinking on roadways. Security will confiscate and dispose of alcohol found outside designated campground areas.
- With the exception of registered service dogs, NO animals are allowed at Laketown Shakedown. Service dogs must be registered with Guest Services. Guests MUST show British Columbia Guide Dog and Service Dog Certificate/Licence.
- No personal ATV’s, scooters, golf carts, horses, etc. allowed on site.
- No glass bottles or glass containers allowed.
- Sales or distribution of any unauthorized or illegal materials without express written consent of Sunfest Country and/or its artists is subject to confiscation, removal or arrest.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. Please dispose of cigarette butts in the containers provided. Laketown Ranch is a pristine, natural environment that is home to a herd of elk, among many other animals and plants. DO NOT PUT CIGARETTES ON THE GROUND.
- Due to artist contracts, professional recording equipment will not be permitted without press credentials. Video cameras and cameras with detachable lenses are prohibited inside the festival grounds and are subject to confiscation.
- No re-entry into main festival bowl after 8pm
Grounds For Ejection
- Invalid, tampered with, fraudulent or absent wristband (civil and/or criminal charges will be sought)
- Rowdy or disrespectful behaviour
- Excessive noise/noise after curfew
- Excessive garbage in campsite
- Sales of any unauthorized or illegal materials
- Possession of fireworks, weapons or illegal drugs
- Contributing to underage drinking
- Speeding on roadways
- Public intoxication
Be respectful of yourself, other guests, staff, volunteers, vendors, security, RCMP, and the beautiful natural environment around you.
Laketown Ranch and Wideglide Entertainment Ltd. assume no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage or any other harm suffered by participants, spectators, site owners, leasers or others who may be adversely affected by any event held at Laketown Ranch. All patrons entering Laketown Ranch may have their image or likeness reproduced for promotional and/or other purposes of Laketown Ranch or any event held on-site. By entering the grounds, patrons agree to allow such use of your image and/or likeness.